- Warranty and Return Policy
Warranty and Return Policy
If, for any reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to KT CORP. within 60 days of purchase date, by returning the merchandise please log in to "My Account" or click on "RMA" tab on the main page. (subject to conditions below).
KT CORP. will not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale, use, or transit of any merchandise purchased from KT CORP liability is limited to the monetary value of the merchandise only.
It is the customer’s responsibility to test all parts that have been ordered once merchandise has been received; KT CORP will not issue any store credit to an account after 60 days from the purchase date. If conditions are not met, KT CORP. reserves the right to refuse credit for the returning merchandise.
Return product must be in its original package and condition as delivered, otherwise subject to decline of the return or a packaging fee up to 15% of the product price.
Shipping charges for the original purchase are not refundable. Customer is responsible for the shipping cost of all return products, regardless of the reason.
Non-defective Product Return – All non-defective and unused products return to KT CORP. within 60 days of original purchase date, in KT CORP.'s sole discretion, subject to a restocking fee up to 25% of the original purchase price. No return will be accepted on non-defective products from the 61st day of the original purchase.
Defective Product Return – KT CORP. will issue store credit based on the most recent invoice price within the last 60 days of the return product. If customer hasn’t purchased the same product within the last 60 days, we will issue store credit based on the current selling price.
No refund will be issued to any return product, unless it was a Sample Order or a written approval by our Sales Manager at time of purchase. Refund will be issued in the form of company check or to the Credit Card/PayPal account used for the original purchase.
Products Not Qualify for Return or Warranty:
- Physical damage such as broken glass lens, water damaged, damaged LCD, torn ribbons, damaged connector, scratch on paint, damaged screw holes, deep scratch or chips on glass, and any type of damage due to improper installation or removal
- Tampered or missing KT CORP.'s warranty seal (it’s the sticker on the flex cable)
- Not KT CORP. products. All our products have our sticker or stamp on them
- Not return in its original package and condition (including the protector films on the LCD/digitizer)
- All returns must be in original packaging (including film on LCD and Digitizer) along with the warranty seal, otherwise warranty on the part will be considered void.
KT CORP. will complete the inspection and process of the return products within two (2) business days of receiving. Customer will receive an email confirmation of the credit once it has been issued.